Iowa Tuition Grants

Iowa Tuition Grants are funded by the State of Iowa to Iowa residents that demonstrate need and attend an independent (private) college in Iowa.  Application for the Iowa Tuition Grant is accomplished by completing a Federal Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The FAFSA must be received by the processing center by the July 1 deadline. It is suggested the form be completed online at