ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The Paul A. Kaplan Theatre Management Program at Manhattan Theatre Club
is a comprehensive, full-time and part-time internship program. If you are an undergraduate student, graduate student, recent college graduate or an early-career professional, you could be part of this fantastic program!
STIPEND INTERNS AT MTC:
• Work Monday through Friday from 10am-6pm
• Are provided a weekly stipend of $50 (though we are unable to provide housing assistance).
• Have their own desk, computer, phone and email account just like our full-time staff members.
• Are given intensive training as well as specific duties and projects in one department under the guidance of experienced supervisors.
• Attend full-staff meetings.
• Attend weekly educational seminars taught by MTC Department Heads and guests from the MTC extended creative family.
• Are assigned a mentor: a Staff Member from outside of their department to give them a fuller picture of how MTC works.
Before submitting your application, please look over our FAQ section for some helpful hints.
A complete application consists of the following:
1. An MTC application form (click here for application)
2. A cover letter indicating your three areas of interest
3. A resume including administrative and theatrical (if applicable) experience
4. One letter of recommendation (employer, professor, etc.)
For more information go to http://www.manhattantheatreclub.com/education_internships.asp
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2016 Waldorf University | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)
Sitemap | FERPA | Gainful Employment Disclosure | Privacy