Job Requirements: Prefer at least one year of college experience with a concentration in the sales/retail or bookkeeping field. Experience in a camp for people with developmental disabilities helpful.
Responsible to: Administrative Staff for canteen duties, Village Leader for cabin duties.
1. Place orders for concessions and maintain records of all transactions.
2. Opens, operates and cleans the store / snack area/ game room area during the established hours. Will notify supervisor of night-off.
3. Records all vacationer’s canteen income on check in day. This list indicates the campers that should or (should not) purchase t-shirts, sweatshirts, or hats. Canteen manager and counselors will assist vacationer with selection of item(s).
4. Records the use of individual vacationer money and refunds the correct amount at the end of each day and each session.
5. Handles store bookkeeping, which involves vacationer and staff accounts, daily sale summaries, and invoice checking.
6. Maintains a weekly inventory of canteen items and apparel.
7. Approves all requests by the counselors that involve vacationer money.
8. Responsible for the cleaning of and maintaining a clean & safe environment in the store, & the snack / game room area.
9. May attends program staff meetings and may take part in evening programs as assigned by program manager.
10. Assist vacationers in assigned cabin at all meal times.
11. To perform any miscellaneous duties requested by the administrative staff.
Camp Start date: May 28th, 2011
Camp Ending date: Aug 12, 2011
Starting wage is $180, plus shared room and board
For More Information Call: 952-852-0101 or 1-800-450-8376 ask for any Program Team member
Or Email: email@example.com
10509 108th Street NW
Annandale, MN 55302
Fax: 952 852 0123
Or Download application at: http://www.friendshipventures.org/join/pdf/join_staff_app.pdf
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2015 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)
Careers | Sitemap | FERPA | Gainful Employment Disclosure | Privacy