ARTS AND CRAFTS LEADER
Job Requirements: The Arts and Crafts Leader should be a college student or graduate in art, art education, industrial arts, recreation or a related field. Prefer some experience with persons with developmental disabilities.
Responsible to: Village Leader & Program Manager
1. Is responsible for all equipment/materials in the Arts and Crafts area. Provide a safe and nurturing environment.
2. Provide materials, instructions and supervision to campers and staff in arts and crafts activities.
3. Motivate groups to understand and appreciate the world in which they live, through curiosity, demonstrating, displays and study, without the classroom atmosphere.
4. Continually inter relate arts and crafts with all other phases of the camp program. Adding this particular talent to special camp activities such as story nights, skits, and other evening programs.
5. Communicate regularly with counselors to learn of strengths and weaknesses of each group so plans can be made accordingly.
6. Experiment with a wide range of arts and crafts activities so new ideas may be added to the Activity File.
7. To perform any miscellaneous duties as requested by the administrative staff.
8. Carry out duties and responsibilities listed for Program Staff.
Camp Start date: May 28th, 2011
Camp Ending date: Aug 12, 2011
Starting wage is $180, plus shared room and board
For More Information Call: 952-852-0101 or 1-800-450-8376 ask for any Program Team member
Or Email: email@example.com
10509 108th Street NW
Annandale, MN 55302
Fax: 952 852 0123
Or Download application at: http://www.friendshipventures.org/join/pdf/join_staff_app.pdf
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2014 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)
Sitemap | FERPA | Gainful Employment Disclosure | Privacy