Author Brett Thrailkill (todaywelive.com) is seeking an eager, intelligent and web savvy intern to assist with the marketing efforts of new book release, “Do We Listen?”
New internship offers the right individual a unique opportunity to play an integral hands-on role that will directly impact sales and marketing strategies.
Need 2 marketing experts who know how to promote like no one on this planet! Other qualifications/skills:
1. Have a firm grasp of both social and traditional media marketing
2. Organized, outgoing, hard working, persuasive and self-motivated
3. Exceptional oral and written aptitude
4. Keen time management ability and ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
Ideal candidate is ready to begin immediately.
Must be located in Atlanta.
Outstanding motivational book explores proven case studies for winning in life and needs proper promotional efforts behind it to garner full attention.
1. Seek out and set up weekly book signing and speaking events
2. Secure radio and TV appearances
3. Expand distribution to include all major retail outlets
4. Manage virtual book launches, eblasts, blog tours, social networking, Amazon review campaigns, online media kits, blog promotion, and article placement.
To apply and for further information go to http://www.internships.com/posting/Marketing-Intern-I635
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2015 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)
Careers | Sitemap | FERPA | Gainful Employment Disclosure | Privacy