Skip Navigation

Tuition Payment Options for International Residential Students

Waldorf University requires that all international residential students pay a tuition deposit before receiving their I-20 document. This helps to prevent students from falling into financial hardships after they arrive. Students may pay by using a check, credit card or wire transfer. The business office may be contacted for any questions on how to pay these fees.


To send a check, it must come from a bank located in the United States. Make checks payable to “Waldorf University” and send to:
Waldorf University
106 S Sixth St
Forest City, IA 50436.
Please write the student's name on the memo line of the check.

Credit Card

American Express, Master Card and Visa credit cards are accepted. To use a credit card, you may call or email the business office and tell them your card information. Make sure to mention the name of the student that the money is for.

Business Office Phone: 00.1.641.585.8135

Wire Transfer

List all of the information below on your wire transfer:

#075912479 BANKERS BANK
7700 Mineral Point Road
Financial Institution
Manufacturers Bank & Trust
245 East J Street
Forest City, Iowa 50436
ABA #073922021
Waldorf University Account:  #245623
(Be sure to list your name on the transfer.)

Note: Manufacturers Bank and Trust in Forest City, Iowa, can only receive wire transfers from Bankers Bank in Madison, Wisconsin. If your bank cannot wire directly to Wisconsin and needs to wire to another bank (on the East Coast, for example) that bank must forward it to Bankers Bank in Madison, Wisconsin, in order for it to arrive in Forest City. The bank charges a $15 fee for this service.