Skip Navigation

Campus Map // Voss Hall

Originally located on the first floor of Salveson Hall in 1903, Waldorf’s first library held several hundred volumes, and after decades of expansion, was replaced by the Voss Memorial Library in 1984. The Voss Memorial Library, a gift to Waldorf by two sisters, Mrs. G. Wallace Peterson and Mrs. John K. Hanson (Luise Voss), functioned as the campus library from 1984 to 2005. The Voss Memorial Library was replaced by the Luise V. Hanson Library in 2005.

Today, Voss Hall is a multifunctional facility that houses the Waldorf Admissions Department, the Bookstore, the Office of Financial Aid and the theatre office.

photo photo photo photo

back to Campus Map ›