Skip Navigation

Campus Map // Thorson Hall

Constructed in 1911 and named for Thorwald Thorson, a member of Waldorf’s first faculty who taught math and biology, Thorson Hall initially served as a dormitory. During a renovation in 1990, Thorson Hall was completely renovated to include business, humanities and telecommunications centers. The original gymnasium and basement were transformed into the Harold and Charlotte Smith Theatre.

Today, Thorson Hall is home to the Digital Art Labs, KZOW radio station and WAL-TV Station on campus and continues to be the central location for theatre shows.

photo photo photo photo photo photo photo photo

back to Campus Map ›