Paid Sales Internship
Uline seeks Summer 2013 Outside Sales Interns at its Minneapolis Branch in Eagan, MN.
Why Join Uline's Sales Department This Summer?
* Perfect opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
* Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun.
* Be assigned a dedicated mentor (current sales rep) who will meet with you on a weekly basis.
* Learn about our industry and receive weekly coaching advice on salesmanship.
* Car and phone allowance is provided.
* Possible opportunities for full time employment upon graduation!
* Perform an average of 300 - 400 "real world" sales calls during the summer.
* Use our 544-page catalog with over 25,000 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
* Provide exceptional customer service and professionalism.
* Attend weekly sales meetings with sales staff.
* Participate in 5 scheduled sales calls per day - in addition to unscheduled visits.
* Open to Junior and Senior status students.
* Clear, professional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
* Excellent organizational and team player skills.
* Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that is looking for a fun, challenging, real-world sales internship, apply online today online at www.uline.com/jobs to join us in 2013!
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2014 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)