The Globe Gazette is seeking a web designer/administrator to join our online team. This position serves as the web designer and web server administrator for the Globe Gazette web sites and related news & advertising sites. This position is full-time.
Qualified Applicant requirements:
- Daily website inspection & monitoring
- Contribute to site design, functionally & architecture
- 1-2 yrs web design exp. w/strong understanding of web based technologies, working knowledge of HTML, authoring & debugging, CSS, graphic design, photoshop, flash, CMS systems and/or similar programs.
- Java Script, PHP, MySQL Exp.
- Copy writing skills
- Professionalism, courtesy & respect to our clients, vendors, co-workers
- Maintain positive & constructive attitude while being a team player
- Self- starter, multi-tasking ability and highly motivated
- A passion for the communication possibilities provided by the intenet.
- Ability to develop new multimedia & web based products. We offer competitive compensation and time off benefits. There are additional benefits available after meeting eligibility requirements, including 401(k) with profit sharing. Advancement opportunities for top performers.
If you are ready for a rewarding career with the nation's 4th largest publishing company, Lee Enterprises, please submit your resume and cover letter online at:
The Globe Gazette is a Drug-Free Employer.
The Globe Gazette(www.globegazette.com) and Lee Enterprises, Inc. (www.lee.net) are Equal Opportunity Employers.
300 N. Washington Ave.
Mason City, IA 50401
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2013 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)