Amazon is growing, and we need SDEs/SDETs who move fast, are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done. SDEs/SDETs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world.
At Amazon an SDE/SDET can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions, and work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming. Coming to Amazon gives you the opportunity to work on a small development team in one of our many organizations; Amazon Web Services, ecommerce Services, Kindle, Marketplace, Operations, Platform Technologies and Retail.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline
* Must be currently enrolled in school or graduated within the last 12 months
* Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
* Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
* Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
* Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
* Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
* Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
* Previous technical internship(s) preferred
* Graduate degree a plus
Location: Seattle, WA
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to be considered, please apply through our website: https://up-amazon.icims.com/jobs/122383/job?in_iframe=1
Recruiting Assistant, University Programs Amazon
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2013 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)