Full Time Local Sales Assistant
KDSM - FOX 17
4023 Fleur Drive, Des Moines, IA 50321
KDSM has an immediate opening for a Full Time Local Sales Assistant and is accepting resumes from qualified candidates.
• Perform clerical and administrative duties for the Sales Department.
• Assist the Sales Department on projects and promotions.
• Prepare sales-related documents throughout the sales process including proposals, contracts, reports, promotional material, etc.
• Pull computer-generated reports and disseminate pertinent information to the Sales Department.
• Act as a liaison between the Sales Department and other station departments.
• Serve as the primary backup to the receptionist.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Minimum 1 year experience in a Sales Assistant role.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with strict deadlines.
• Energetic, self-starter with a strong desire to succeed.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Advanced technology skills including proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Positively interact with a multitude of departments and individuals.
• Professional appearance and dependability a must.
• Experience with OSI, I-Procurement, and AdConnections a plus.
To apply, please go to our website at www.sbgi.net. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employee
Drug Free Workplace
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2013 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)