Community Foundation Of Greater Dubuque
700 Locust, Suite 195
Dubuque, IA 52001
Reception: Part time Position – 4 hours daily, such as 9 – 1:30 or 11 – 3:30
OVERVIEW: This important position provides a friendly and welcoming first point of contact for callers and visitors to the Community Foundation; anticipates and manages overall office organizational needs.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: This clerical position requires an outgoing, dynamic, highly organized and skilled employee who has a proven track record in organization, communication and office support as well as being a strong team player. This individual must possess a strong work ethic, must be an independent thinker and must be effective in representing the foundation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Two-year degree and/or 3-5 years experience
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer the phone, transfer calls, and take messages
• Greet visitors, and offer hospitality
• Be aware of staff schedules
• Facilitate/answer routine donor questions, such as meeting dates and RSVP’s
• Office operations duties
• Monitors office supplies including copy paper and orders as needed
• Maintains supply closet in orderly fashion
• Manages technology assistance requests - setting up new phones/email for staff and arranging for conference calls
• Manages the kitchen, keeping it clean including posting the staff cleaning schedule, performing the weekly kitchen laundry services and once monthly fridge cleaning as well as monitoring the weekly cleaning by the outside vendor.
• Other duties including, but not limited to:
o Review agency phone message log and update FIMS contacts as needed
o Open mail and maintain incoming check log/Set up FIMS contacts for new donors
Apply On-Line At: http://jobs.accessdubuque.com
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2014 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)