Title of position: On-Call On-Site Event Coordinator (Street Team)
Station and Locations: St. Louis, Missouri (WXOS/WARH/WIL-FM)
Hours: Shifts Vary
FLSA Status: Part Time Intermittent
Posted Date: February 12, 2013
Closing Date: May 12, 2013 or when filled
POSITION OBJECTIVE: Assist the Hubbard Radio St. Louis’ Digital/Interactive department in all areas of operation dealing with radio events, remotes, appearances, promotions and special projects.
• Possess high school education or equivalent.
• Project a pleasant, friendly, professional businesslike image while representing the company
• Must work effectively with the public, clients, hosts, and other employees.
• Proficient organizational skills; meet deadlines; accurate follow-through on all projects; assists others as needed.
• Handles more than one assignment at a time and performs quickly, efficiently and effectively under pressure.
• Self-starter, handles stress well, and accepts responsibilities for work while performing under moderate supervision.
• Valid driver’s license (will need to show proof); Must show proof of valid insurance.
• Must have a proven ability to safely drive large/oversized vehicles, company vehicles or personal vehicles (as case may be) without exposing the company to serious liability risks.
• Work in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Work effectively in a team environment.
• Maintain a positive and cooperative rapport with staff, management, and clients.
• Consistently works hours required. Works more when required to meet deadlines including weekends, holidays, and evenings. Must be available and have a flexible schedule.
• Must be DEPENDABLE, RELIABLE and able to show up to work and events on time!
• Project an appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS, BUT NOT REQUIRED:
• Prefer applicants who have previous experience or education in broadcasting (media), communications, customer-service or related business.
• Substantial physical movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
• Receive, process, and maintain information through oral and/or written communication effectively.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to extend hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction with good eye and hand coordination.
• Lift, move, and carry up to 50 pounds consistently.
Hubbard Radio St. Louis, LLC
ATTN: Amanda Koeppe, Human Resource Director
11647 Olive Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63141
Fax: 314-983-6308 or 314-993-5071
Qualified candidates must download the application available on our web sites.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources at email@example.com. We do not allow walk-in candidates. To be considered an application must be submitted by fax, email, or mail for current posted position(s). Resume is accepted when accompanying our application. Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!
An Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2013 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)