Part-time Medical Scribes Needed in Albert Lea and Austin, MN
Working as a medical scribe provides a firsthand opportunity to work with medical providers in the medical field. While employed as a medical scribe, you will be working with a team of medical providers to streamline and improve patient care. Scribes gain valuable experience working in a medical setting, which will benefit them in a future career as a health care provider.
We have positions (approximately 15-28 hours/week) available in Albert Lea, MN & Austin, MN. The starting wage is $8.83/hour with a bonus opportunity. We also offer many opportunities for advancement and growth within the company!
Roles and responsibilities of a scribe include:
• Assist the medical provider to be more efficient and productive
• Accompany the provider during the examination
• Transcribe the patient's history and physical exam
• Document consultations
• Maintenance of the patient's medical record under the supervision of the provider
• Must be detail-oriented and strive to constantly improve knowledge and skills
• Mastery of English language with excellent verbal/written communication
• Must be adaptive and flexible to a variety of situations with strong observation and listening skills
• Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus
• Preference is given to applicants with excellent typing skills
• Preference is given to applicants who have an interest in healthcare and are looking to stay in the industry, either as a scribe or other healthcare professional
Interested candidates are encouraged to visit our website (www.elitemedicalscribes.com under the “jobs” tab) and submit an application and resume. Please contact our Recruitment Coordinator, Bailey Schwochert, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Elite Medical Scribes, LLC
8011 34th Avenue South, Suite 242
Bloomington, MN 55425
T: 612.5640.EMS (367)
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2014 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)