Finish Line MIT (Manager In Training)
Finish Line, Inc, has an excellent career opportunity! We are currently interviewing management candidates to enter our Manager In Training Program (MIT). Premium candidates will have a passion for working with people and products that represent an active lifestyle.
This full time position will assist the Store Manager in all aspects of business management including store operations, sales, customer relations, merchandising, employee training and development, and inventory control. Finish Line MIT’s are being groomed to run their own store!
• In absence of Store Manager, the Manager In Training (MIT) will assume a lead management role.
• Will actively participate in the interviewing, hiring, and training of new team members.
• Effectively evaluate, coach, and develop your sales team.
• Understanding of home office and operational paperwork, ensure accuracy at all times.
• Utilize an automated scheduling system to ensure proper daily floor shift coverage.
• Will drive performance results in our key sales metrics.
• Responsible for POS system security and store loss prevention.
• Effectively manage inventory flow (shipments, transfers, and merchandise organization).
• Execution of marketing and visual merchandising directives from the home office.
• Opening and closing the store.
• Must be willing to re-locate.
• Business Management or similar degree preferred but not necessary
Don’t miss this opportunity to get into Finish Line’s MIT program! To find out more or apply, please contact:
Renee Oliva, Store Manager
The Finish Line, Inc.
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2013 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)