Attention: Graduates with a degree in IT or Business Management. Are you career-driven with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel? Would you like to work for a Waldorf alumnus? If so, read on…
Application Deadline Date: October 26, 2013
Location: Omaha, NE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K/Profit Sharing, Paid Vacations, Paid Holidays
Employment Type: Full Time
Description: This job is responsible for maintaining procedures and practices for all facets of Customer Support Agreement (CSA) business, including but not limited to development, pricing, implementation, and maintenance of the preventative maintenance service contracts and service maintenance for internal and external customers.
Duties: 1. Oversees administration of NMC’s preventative maintenance (PM) program offering to include pricing, tracking and managing service contracts for heavy machinery sold by NMC. Contacts Service Manager when maintenance is due on a customer machine. Coordinates renewal and quoting of contract with sales team. Determines price and terms of renewal for presentation to customer. Maintains history on machines to display scheduled maintenance.
2. Provides backup related to following-up on conditioning monitoring alerts in order to resolve product problems. Coordinates resolutions with customers and service manager. Assists customers directly as needed. Provides backup related to constructing and maintaining standard job repair options for all CAT machines.
3. Creates parts kits to support Customer Support Agreement initiative. Creates work orders for parts sold per contract guidelines.
4. Communicates and coordinates with the Product Support and Sales Management team to improve CSA (PM Maintenance Contracts) growth.
5. Provides problem resolution related to duties regarding accounting, coding, pricing rate tables, work orders, etc.
6. Focuses on creating, writing, and improving current policies and procedures.
7. May perform other duties as required and assigned.
Qualifications: Ability to use software program for tracking, scheduling, updating and maintaining service history for PM contracts and heavy rental.
• Ability to travel 10% of time for training.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team.
• Ability to present and train customers and employees on the different CSA packages and features.
• Ability to work well as a team member.
• Skills in effective verbal, listening and written communication to consult with customers, understand issues and recommend solutions.
• Skills in identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
• Skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
• Project Management skills.
• Highly organized.
• Knowledge of CAT product lines preferred.
• Knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of CAT equipment.
• Knowledge of equipment management principles and applications.
• Knowledge and ability to troubleshoot and diagnose machine issues and completely perform technical task at hand.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
• Vocational or Associate’s degree in Applied Science in Diesel Mechanics with 2 or more years of industry experience is acceptable in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
The NMC Group of Companies create exceptional customer value by continuously developing high quality capital equipment services that harness synergistic partnerships, values added capabilities & talented people delivering long term sustainable growth.
NMC is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or membership in any class protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Applicants must apply online at www.nmccat.com. Cover letters may be addressed to Brandon Zobel, Manager-Equipment Management Solutions, NMC, Inc., 11002 Sapp Bros. Dr., Omaha, NE 68138 but should still be sent via the online application system.
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2014 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)