GM Assistant/Public File Coordinator – Full Time
KDSM – FOX 17
4023 Fleur Drive, Des Moines, IA 50321
KDSM has an immediate opening for a full time GM Assistant/Public File Coordinator and is accepting resumes from qualified candidates.
• Prepare and file appropriate FCC programming reports.
• Answer viewer questions regarding the station’s programming.
• Maintain the Public file and make sure all required elements are present at all times.
• Assist General Manager with scheduling and sales tasks.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience, preferably working with administrative personnel.
• Strong organizational, communication, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work in a team environment with various levels of staff as well as independently.
To apply, please go to our website at www.sbgi.net. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2013 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)