Customer Service Manager
Uline seeks a Customer Service Manager at its Minneapolis Branch in in Hudson, WI.
• Manage a modern, fast-paced 50-seat call center.
• Handle daily supervision and coaching of our Minnesota Customer Service team.
• Hands-on involvement in all aspects of customer service (CS calls, CS helpline, training).
• Develop managerial / leadership skills of team leads and department supervisors.
• Monitor, track and enforce departmental policies, procedures and goals.
• Review reports and take appropriate action.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Typing speed: 30+ words per minute.
• 5 - 7 years customer service supervisory experience, preferably in a call center environment.
• Experience with process improvement audits.
• Be an active participant in a "hands-on" work environment.
• Possess the ability to multi-task.
• Exhibit strong written / verbal communication and organizational skills.
• Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• 3 bonus programs.
Apply online at: http://www.uline.com/jobs
Or fax resume to: (715) 377-4515
Or mail resume to:
Uline - Attn. Human Resources
3325 Heiser Street
Hudson, WI 54016
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2014 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)