Account Representatives – Omaha
Up to $80,000 per year, based on experience
Uline seeks various levels of Account Representatives for its Omaha territory.
Experience a high-energy, fast-paced work environment that's both competitive and rewarding. Receive mentoring from an established sales team.
• Manage sales territory with a large, pre-existing customer base.
• Set appointments, visit a minimum of 21 customers per week and make follow-up calls.
• Perform cold calling to generate new customers.
• Provide quotes and packaging solutions to customers.
• Deliver exceptional customer service.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
• Base salary, 3 bonus programs plus national and local contest incentives ($$$).
• Internet, cell phone and car allowance.
• Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Generous paid time off.
• Tuition reimbursement.
If you are a competitive, detailed, dependable team player that thrives on achieving goals and solving problems, then Uline wants to hear from you!
Apply online at: http://www.uline.com/jobs
Or fax resume to: (715) 377-4515
Or mail resume to:
Uline - Attn. Human Resources
3325 Heiser Street
Hudson, WI 54016
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2014 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)