Hormel Foods Corporation has exciting opportunities for Quality & Process Control interns at our Corporate Office, in Austin, MN. These full-time, 40 hours per week internships will begin in May or June and run for approximately three months.
This internship will offer opportunities to travel to various manufacturing locations. Throughout the summer, the intern may be involved with one or more of the following projects:
• Design and evaluate quality specifications and auditing programs
• Conduct quality system testing and evaluations using statistical analysis
• Assist with computer inventory, lab management, and data collection
• Evaluate processes by utilizing food safety and/or sanitation principles
In addition to the above projects, the intern will gain exposure to the job responsibilities of full-time Associate Quality & Process Control Supervisors, which can include any of the following:
• Consulting with management regarding food safety or quality issues
• Providing leadership on food safety and quality in the facilities
• Implementing our HACCP program (food safety) and oversee sanitation procedures
• Collecting and analyzing data for new or modified product lines
• Training and managing quality auditors
• Working with the USDA
For more information please visit https://www1.apply2jobs.com/hormelfoods/ProfExt/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=31&CurrentPage=1
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2014 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)