Job Requirements: Should be at least 21 years old with a driving license and good driving record. Should have previous experience with watercraft.
Responsible to: Aqua coordinator / Village Leader / Program Manager
1. Hold a valid U.S. driver license, and has a clean driver’s record with no more than one moving violation within the past three years.
2. Is responsible for driving the boat for ALL tubing activities
3. Follows company vehicle policy and maintains clean & safe boats.
Responsible for checking condition of all boats and communicating with Maintenance department regarding boat repairs.
4. Assist with maintenance and cleaning of waterfront beach and boating areas; clean, rake and haul weeds when necessary.
5. Is responsible to assist in providing a safe environment for campers to be involved in waterfront activities. Assist in their involvement in waterfront activities.
6. Is responsible for helping campers safely in and out of the tube and checking the condition of the tube, its cover and ropes. Responsible for communicating with Maintenance department regarding any necessary repairs.
7. Help in assigned cabin when not working with waterfront duties.
8. Carry out duties and responsibilities listed for Program Staff.
9. To perform any miscellaneous duties requested by the administrative staff.
10. Assist with planning and leading rainy day activities.
Camp Start date: May 28th, 2011
Camp Ending date: Aug 12, 2011
Starting wage is $180, plus shared room and board
For More Information Call: 952-852-0101 or 1-800-450-8376 ask for any Program Team member
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
10509 108th Street NW
Annandale, MN 55302
Fax: 952 852 0123
Or Download application at: http://www.friendshipventures.org/join/pdf/join_staff_app.pdf
For more information: Waldorf College is a four-year liberal arts college offering 20 bachelor degree programs in a variety of popular fields both residential and online. For over a century, Waldorf has provided a signature student experience through an engaging community of learning and faith. That community has now expanded beyond the campus through Waldorf’s distinct approach to online education. Waldorf’s academic programs combine a strong liberal arts base with applied learning. Co-curricular programs ranging from the second oldest a capella choir in the nation, to an outstanding theatre program, to highly competitive athletic teams, provide students with a wide range of opportunities for meaningful participation in personal development. Waldorf is committed to engaging its students in service and in bringing the world to its students through international student recruitment and study-abroad programs. Every student is challenged to excel in Waldorf’s community where students are treated with dignity and respect. The college has an attractive campus with 14 major buildings and excellent resources.
Copyright © 2013 Waldorf College | Forest City, Iowa 50436 800.292.1903 (Residential Programs) | 877.267.2157 (Online Programs)